1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the 10 questions asked to you, and invent 10 new questions for the people you tag and they will have to answer them.
3. You have to choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them that they are tagged.
1-Why do you love winx?
No, not really actually.
2-Best saying for you?
"Rule #36- If you feel you're being played, you probably are."
3-what s your Favourite Film?
The Choir (or maybe Lilo & Stitch ^^)
4-Anime or winx?
Definitely anime, cause first of all it's really wide range of types here and secondly most characters have normal dialogues line, not only „oh!" „aaa" „ouch"...
5-What are your fears?
My fears... hm, they're for sure illogical. One of my biggest fears is to be unproductive. Other kind of fear is leaving home space, or generally being in between and loosing time (in a way that's neither productive, nor informative, nor relaxing).
6-What s your fav. drawing style(digital etc.)?
I think I prefer to paint and I like the most watercolours and watercolour pencils (at least now, that it) and as for style-theme- fantasy.
7-Do you love social networks?
No, absolutely not. I use those to follow my fav artists, cause frankly they update more often their status there, than on their website, but it really pisses me off to see how some of my „friends" are posting 30 new pictures of their seriously ugly kid just this week...
8-What s your fave coloring software?
Taking under consideration that I use Gimp and Sai, I would say those, probably more Gimp than Sai though.
9-Your materials for drawing?
If I draw then pencils and markers (but I guess I prefer to paint).
10-How many foreign languages do you know?
Oh I know about 30 languages, I mean I know one- some word in about 30 languages And seriously speaking I guess maybe three, and though I'm trying to learn more none is on communicative level and well even my French is probably no not on that level, so that would be two...
1.What was the nicest thing You experienced on dA?
2. How long, do You think, You'd be able to survive without doodling, drawing, or painting (randomly)?
3. What is, if any, the food that you tried to put aside, but You failed miserably (i.e refined sugar)?
4. Disney stories- You're more fun of family focused (Lilo&Stitch, Brave) or sweet princess type (Cinderella, Enchanted, Tangled)?
5. I'm very critical, what is yours quality that You wear without and within You all the time and which doesn't always serve You good?
6. What is your hidden superpower (You can correctly estimate number of dots on the curtain, imitate bird songs, show middle finger with your foot, ect)?
7. What artist, or artwork inspires You the most?
8. Is there any music/artist/song You used to listen, but You would never admit You did and what was it?
9. If there is one idea/cause You could express and promote with your art, what would it be?
10. Choosing one of classical Greek philosophy schools explain what is soul and what is sickness. I'm kidding with that ; ) (though if You wish, threat it as a challenge and answer) Although the actual question still is bit more complicated than above ones:
Malcolm X said once that "a man who stands for nothing, will fall for anything." How do You understand that and would You agree?
I tag- actually I'm hoping that any two or three people, who would read that would like to answer the questions below, so I don't have to force anyone into that, but if I need to, people will be informed in person (by note or profile comment )